Saturday 22 November 2014

A taste of the good life

I am still trying to catch up with my outfits from the summer and this outfit was worn on a day spent in Bournemouth and Poole.

 
 
I purchased this Jonathan Logan dress on the Facebook group "Ooh La La."  Whilst I don't find a lot to purchase on this group, I do feel particularly pleased when I get a good bargain like this (£25!) from a UK seller.  Jonathan Logan is one of my favourite 1950s designers and there is a plethora of dresses on Etsy with this label.  I have a couple more Jonathan Logan dresses, which I aim to feature on this blog soon! 
 
 
This last photo was taken in Sandbanks -  the fourth most expensive place to live in the world!  It was lovely strolling around and taking a peek through the big gates of these mansions.
 
Dress: Vintage from OLL on Facebook
Shoes: Marks and Spencer
Bag: Vintage from eBay
Necklace: Vintage from Bows and Braces Vintage Fair
Earrings: Vintage from Clerkenwell Fair
Bracelet: Vintage from Rhythm Riot
Sunglasses: Vintage from Vera Mode (at the Midcentury Market)


15 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! And I love your handbag a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's new to me and seems to go with a lot of my wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit as always x And I have that exact necklace too! I wear it at Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it would be so cute with a Christmas outfit!

      Delete
  3. That dress is so cute & I adore that necklace! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is really fabulous. I love the picnic blanket print, and the shawl collar is great detail. Congrats on an awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really used to like prints like this but have gotten more into them recently :)

      Delete
  5. You are bringing summer to us again!!! Nice!
    I have not bought too much on OLL, things really are too fast there! But it's also a great place to sale stuff.
    Black and white with a touch of red... a true classic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I find OLL to be too pricey as well! But there can be some good things on there... If you manage to dedicate a good portion of the day to being on there!

      Delete
  6. Lovely dress. I like it with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect dress! i love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Was so glad to snap it up at a bargain price! :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely dress! Great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete